Permissions and Rights
We can provide permission to reproduce material published by
Ashgate, Gower or Lund Humphries Publishing, which is still in
print. Any rights or permission enquiries should be directed to our
Rights & Permissions
Ashgate Publishing Limited
Wey Court East
Telephone: +44 (0)1252 736600
Fax: +44 (0)1252 736736
Please note there may be a fee to reproduce material which is
still in print. We cannot grant permission to reprint material
originally published by third parties, please check the book and
any relevant captions to ensure we hold the rights.
When making your enquiry please provide the following
- Title or ISBN of the work you are seeking permission to
- The page numbers you are seeking permission to reprint
(including any figure, table or illustration numbers).
- What language you are seeking permission to reproduce in, and
whether you require permission for use in more than one
- Whether you require permission for electronic use.
- Whether you require permission for use in one edition or
- Where your publication will be distributed (e.g., North
America, world, etc.).
- If you are requesting permission for coursepack use, we will
need to the number of students that require access.
Academic coursepack use may also be cleared through the
Copyright Clearance Center: http://www.copyright.com/
Gower Medical Publishing is not affiliated with Gower
Publishing. If your query is with regard to Gower Medical
Publishing you should contact Lippincott Williams & Wilkins:
More information regarding foreign language rights for our
titles can be viewed on our Ashgate
Rights and Gower Rights